Your skin, hair, and nails protect your body from water loss and damage from the environment. In addition, our skin, hair, and nails reveal our internal health. Glowing skin indicated that the body is well-nourished. The same body parts also highlight and enhance a person’s physical appearance. Unsightly skin problems, like nail fungus, cellulite, or other conditions, can diminish a person’s self-confidence. When left untreated, these problems can affect a person’s overall well-being.
If you are bothered by these concerns, want to enhance your appearance, or improve your health, Laser Essential & Skin Care clinic in Toronto provides a range of medical treatments to help you maintain or bring back your skin and nails to their healthy condition.
We offer the following corrective treatments for skin and nail conditions:
- Laser Fungus Removal Treatment – This treatment uses a Clarity ND:Yag (1064nm) podiatric laser to cure fungal nail infections. The beam penetrates the toenails and kills the fungus, restoring natural, healthy nail growth.
- Minor Skin Irregularities – Milias, fibromas, comedones, skin tags, age spots, pimples, cholesterol deposits, warts, cherry angiomas and other skin irregularities can be corrected with radio waves and light frequency therapies. Set your appointment today so we can treat your skin problems right away.
- LPG Endermology Cellulite Reduction – A world’s-first patented technology, this treatment eliminates the appearance of cellulite, promotes circulation in the legs, and relieves muscle pains and spasms.
- Weight Loss Treatment – Laser Essential & Skin Care provides EMS and Endermology treatments to help arrest muscle atrophy and encourage proper blood flow to muscles. Consistent treatment can help you achieve a slimmer, firmer, and more toned appearance without excessive time spent in a gym. Talk to our experts to learn more about treatment options.
- Oncology Skin Care – Our skin care is certified by the Oncology Training International (OTI), which means our specialized treatments for people with delicate skin as a result of cancer and cancer treatments (e.g. chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery) are proven effective. Schedule a free consultation to learn more about our Oncology Skin Care services.
Laser Essential & Skin Care clinic always strives to provide accessible medical treatments in Toronto for everyone. We have flexible financing plans to help make procedures affordable to all clients. Schedule a free consultation through our contact page, or call (416) 226-0744 to learn more about our pricing plans and book your consultation today.